Orange sauce and SYTYCD

Yesterday Ray and I went down to San Jose to watch the tour show of SYTYCD (that's So You Think You Can Dance for you crazy folks who have never seen it). Before we went to the show we met up with my old co-worker and still friend Sara for some highly missed burritos at La Victoria. Now why would we get excited about burritos??? Because of all the places in the Bay Area only La Victoria (well La Vic and El Sabroso so I've been informed) have this AMAZING orange sauce. I swear it's liquid crack for burritos, tacos, and all foods that end in -os. So after getting out fill and on a natural food high off we were to the show. It was so frickin sweet! Our seats were not too bad either. ;) Watching it in person is so much better than on TV. And the energy in the Pavilion was off the chain! And there was a whole section of people that were Katee fans. I'm thinking that they were all Pioneer students and parents, cause they were all in red and they all had these handkerchiefs with Team Katee on them. Will is phenomenal and Joshua is just plain bad ass!! Next time we come to San Jose we'll have to try out El Sabroso, cause Sara says it's really good AND they have orange sauce.

0 comments:

About this blog