So this season I was totally hooked on the Bachelor. Usually I just watch a couple to see the women that get on and then the end to see who gets picked. I think it was because Deanna had totally dissed Jason on tv that I felt the urge to watch a "good" guy get a chance. Boy could have I been more wrong!!! So in the beginning it was all great and the people that I wanted to stay were staying. Then when it was down to the last three I really thought that it would be Melissa and Jillian in the final two. Molly just seemed a bit too standoffish for me. But then when he chose Molly and Melissa I thought that Melissa was the one..... for sure. Now usually they always pick the one that I don't want them to pick so of course I was happy when he picked Melissa, I thought now there's a smart guy! *EH!* boy was I wrong. And with all this "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever" crap (that we've heard each season) all I could think was that Melissa's parents are going to be on the show and then after he chose Melissa I was like OMG they're going to get married on the show! *EH*! Wrong again. So here are my issues with Jason. First of all he didn't HAVE to break up Melissa and declare his love for Molly on the show. Come on you had 6 weeks to figure it out and really, you just HAD to do it once you got on stage...REALLY??? And yes he didn't want to fight for what he had chosen with Melissa because in the back of his mind he kept wondering what if. Oh well! You had how many months to learn about these women and pick one. And when he said he lives with no regret and he had to think about himself... Selfish Bastard! Yes think about yourself but you already brought Melissa into the equation so you need to consider her feelings and Ty's feelings too. I mean I'm sure he bonded with Melissa if they spent all the holidays together. And what's up with his fake crocodile tears when Melissa told him to never contact her again and left... WHATEVER! And I'm not going to blame Molly, she had nothing to do with Jason's lameness. But she could have at least put the brakes on and made out with him after they left the stage. So even though Jillian is the next Bachelorette I think I'm officially over the show. Thanks ABC.

0 comments:
Post a Comment