less thana month!

Yesterday I had my 36 week appointment. We actually got to see another ultrasound that my doctor did to verify that her head was down. During the US Ray and I told her about the inundated "you're having a boy" comments and how nervous we were. So as she was looking around she also showed us her eye, that she was opening and closing her mouth, the umbilical cord, and then said that she couldn't see any "boy parts" sticking out.... so fair to say she's still a girl! *phew*. And then she asked if I wanted her to check my cervix and I said sure. So she said that I was dilated 1cm and that it was nice and soft and thinning out nicely. Also said that she'd be suprised if I was still pregnant by my due date. Ray says that if she happens to come on my bday that I'd get double presents to make up for it LOL.... but really I'm going to hold him to it! :P

0 comments:

About this blog