So here we go! Figured that maybe it was time to start one of these deals. We'll see what level of committment I can give this before it goes belly-up. Just got back from a wonderful honeymoon in Kaua'i and have a few days off before having to head back to work. Ray has been back already and has admitted that he's still on Hawai'i time. When we get the pics from the wedding photog we'll be sure to post some here. But until then you can catch a glimpse of how happy we were on that great day!
Full speed ahead!!
Posted by
Jeri
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
So here we go! Figured that maybe it was time to start one of these deals. We'll see what level of committment I can give this before it goes belly-up. Just got back from a wonderful honeymoon in Kaua'i and have a few days off before having to head back to work. Ray has been back already and has admitted that he's still on Hawai'i time. When we get the pics from the wedding photog we'll be sure to post some here. But until then you can catch a glimpse of how happy we were on that great day!


6 comments:
Okay sweetie, I have faith that you will keep this blog going. I'll help you... Maybe some of that TV time can be spent writing! :P
I know... I know... that means less PS3 time for me too. :P
ha ha ha! When I first read your comment, I thought, "is she talking about getting married when she says 'maybe it was time to start one of these deals'" and then comment about commitment, but then I realized you were talking about blogging!!! eh, we're not that great about keeping our blog up to date, but it is a fun way to share info with folks. I'm going to add yours as a link!
And, yes, Ray, you'll have to put down GTA sometimes.
- leslie
Nice bloggies!
HAHAH...shoooooot no turning back no babie! You're committed to ME now! MUAHAHAHAH.... (evil laugh)...
Yah it did sound like that when I first read it too. I was like... what?!?! She expects us to go belly-up already!?!?!?
:P
gee thanx guyz! Shows how much faith you have in me, huh? Whatever... serves all of you who thought that for jumping to conclusions before reading the WHOLE story! hahaha...
oh and Les how you thought that I would refer to marriage as "one of these deals".... nice.
Post a Comment