Holy crap I forgot my ring yet AGAIN today. Jeri's funny though... she got me good! :P
Ray King: forgot my ring on the bathroon counter again
Ray King: i take it off to wash my hair
Ray King: jeri saito: what?!?
jeri saito: I'm gonna have to superglue it to your finger
Ray King: ok
jeri saito: or maybe something better
jeri saito: like everytime you forget to put it back on you owe me either 30 minutes of massage or 30 minutes less of computer/ps3 time
I have no problems with giving massages... but 30 minutes?!?! Hehe... how about 1 minute each day for 30 days? Cuz you know... after giving a 30 minute message, my hands will be so sore I can't even play PS3 anyway.
One Ring To Rule The King
Posted by
rwmking888
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Labels: lord of the rings

1 comments:
well that's the point! besides I'm just getting your ready for when 'm gonna need lots of foot rubs. :P
Post a Comment