Election Day!

So in light that tomorrow is Election Day I felt that it was important to express my opinion about what will most likely be the most important Presidential race of my lifetime. There are many people who have been undecided even up to this point. I couldn't understand why. After much research and asking my own questions I figured out why. And if I had known these facts (especially the key point that I will share with you at the end) I probably would have changed my vote, but I had already casted mine for Obama. So what exactly could it be that caused this Democratic woman to want to change her vote? Why it's quite simple.....


If Obama wins the election then I can no longer say that the White Man is keeping me down.
(thanks Raul for this insight)

Remember to Barack the vote!!!

0 comments:

About this blog