So finally after the 7TH week of fatherhood, Sophia finally lets me hold her and calm her down. Even from a complete meltdown stage she lets me calm her now. Before she would just get angrier and angrier. It was upsetting because I wanted to hold her more as a newborn. Things change so fast. She's not taking the bottle anymore so I can't help out in that department for now... until that changes again. She's definitely much more vocal and we can now distinguish her different cries. She's also much more smiley now! Yay!
7TH Week of Fatherhood
Posted by
rwmking888
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1 comments:
Wa hoooey!!! I'm so glad, Ray! You know in your heart, as well as everyone who knows you knows - that you are a great person and an even greater Dad - she'll be a Daddy's Girl in no time! ;)
Post a Comment