Yes as you can see I have changed the layout to the blog. I was tapping into my inner computer nerd and felt that it was time for a change. However I didn't want to use the ones offered by blogger so I went a searchin' and after many many MANY trials and errors I found this one. There were other really cool ones but they wouldn't allow for other aspect of the page that I wanted to keep (alth0ugh I'm sure I could have figured out a way looking at HTML coding and such, but I'm not that desparate....yet!) LOL.
Changes there are many going on with Sophia. She recently had her 100 day celebration that my mom held for her (her actual 1oo day mark was on the 1st of September). Mom and dad threw a nice party with tons of food and Sophia got to meet some of her relatives and my parents' good friends, so lots of hugs and smiles were going around. My bestie Michelle made her an awesome cake (even though she herself was not too happy but that's what happens when you're a perfectionist). Everyone loved it and loved eating it too. So yeah about the changes.....
Well she is becoming more and more vocal. Me and Ray can often make her laugh (when she's in the mood), she now also makes high pitch squeals and blow raspberries for fun. She hasn't discovered her hands yet but manages to always put them in her mouth. She comforts herself with the right hand and will often fall asleep with it in her mouth in the "rock star" position. So does that mean she's a righty cause if so me and Ray are in trouble as we are both lefties. She's been sleeping through the night since she was about 1-2 weeks shy of turning 2 months old. She'll have a bout of waking around 4:30am to eat but that's happened only a couple times since then. Her digestive system is maturing as she hasn't had a BM in about 8 days now but having good wet dipes and super stinky farts (most of the time, P-U!). Ray is little concerned but I've read that the can go a loooong time before having a BM and that as long as she's eating well and her behavior is the same then not to worry it will come and with avengence I'm sure. But if we get nothing by Monday then I just might have to put a call in to Kaiser to find out how long is too long. Overall she continues to be a very good baby and makes me and Ray so happy to be her parents.
nerdin out and changes
Posted by
Jeri
Saturday, September 12, 2009

0 comments:
Post a Comment