it only took about XX years for me too...

Woo hoo! That's me! That's me!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3043075/

So I finally got my name in the credits of a movie... actually got my name placed into a hollywood movie... (like anyone really stays to watch the credits anyway). Yes, of course it would have to be a cheesy movie that's got about a million penis jokes in it, but I like Adam Sandler, so that's one good thing. So if you EVER see "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" you will see my name in the movie credits under "The Orphanage" YAY!

Wow, normally I would chalk that up as a huge accomplishment, but the idea of getting paid less and less as I get older really really scares me. Oh well, I'll just count my blessings.

I have a beautiful, fun, loving, wife who takes care of me now and pokes fun at my "dingus" ways. I'm totally lovin' the married life :) We're now challenging each other to a "hula-off" on the WII to see if we can beat each other's scores.

Can't wait to get Guitar Hero!

3 comments:

Jeri August 1, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Awwww... you're so sweet! And it's our competative nature that will keep us playing on the Wii Fit until it breaks! (must beat Jeri....Must beat Ray....must be Jeri...) LOL Love you!!

Leslie Saito-Liu August 4, 2008 at 1:46 AM  

gosh I hope that you guys aren't just communicating via your blog ha ha ha you gotta leave it to me and Steve to IM in the same house!! oh, see what happens when you've been together for more than 13 years?? glad you're enjoying being M'd and hulaing it up on the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

rwmking888 August 4, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

yeah well, we gotta do something at work other than sitting around pretending to work! :P

J/K Dan... if you happen to see this. :P

...just ignore the time stamps.

About this blog