Wow, the "Movie Compatibility Report" in Facebook movie add-in is pretty darn acurate. Jeri and I filled the movie reviews separately and if you campare our results it's pretty much nice green and yellow bars. Everyone else I get a nice mix of red colors and says "very bad", "run away fast"....haha too funny.
I guess that's why we get along so well sweetie, we're perfect wacko's for each other! :P
Okay okay.... I'll admit, I'm actually liking Facebook now. ONLY because it has cool games and interactivity... THAT's ALL someone had to say when I kept on asking... "Well what's so different/special about Facebook???"
I like "Owned" because I get pleasure from owning people!
"Be A Tycoon" is fun because it's like playing stocks with fake money. Since WE have no real money, it's fun to tease myself to think I'm worth something virtually. :P
Okay Steve, "PackRat"... I tried man... Have no idea what to do. But it's funny tho cuz I see you stealing stuff from me! :P
That Explains It All...
Posted by
rwmking888
Thursday, July 10, 2008

0 comments:
Post a Comment