Ray-isms

I sometimes find myself laughing at some of the things that the hubby says. Not necessarily because they are funny in context but funny because of how his brain works. Here are the latest that I can for sure document to give you an idea....

1) cat dot
translation: laser beam
Ray and I were watching a movie and he says to me... "Look he has a cat dot on his head!"

2) we were at Chevy's the other night and he asks me this:
"Wouldn't it be great if they made a grilled tortilla with cheese?"
My response: "Umm, they already do, it's called a quesadilla"

3) already cooked Chinese food
translation: Chinese take-out

I'm sure there are many more that I have chosen to oversee and I'm sure that there will be many more to come.

I love you baaabaat! *muwah*

2 comments:

rwmking888 July 5, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

Too much computer and PS3 has made my brain... MUSH

Jeri July 5, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

sorry but no. two of the three were before ps3 days. :p

About this blog